Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 Things I Cannot Live Without

5 Things I Cannot Live Without
Being on the road once again reminds me of those things I just could not go a day without, I saw this super cute idea on another blog and thought it'd be a great idea to share mine!  Some of them I have lived without lately and I have once again been reminded how much more enjoyable my life is with them in it.
1.       My IPhone of course!  I am obsessed with the thing.  It not only keeps me linked to my family and friends back home but also connects me to the internet and world.  
2.       I have an addiction and I am not even afraid to admit it!  Diet Coke perks me up and just makes my day all around better.  Let’s just say this travelling set I have learned my lesson, I CANNOT live without Diet Coke and will be sure to let my chapters know this on my next visits J  (can you tell currently have a caffeine headache?)

3.       My Lily Planner.  I cannot live without writing down my daily schedule and to-do list.  OCD?  Maybe but it definitely makes me more productive, plus who couldn’t resist the bright colors and large pages in this gloomy winter weather of Nebraska!

4.      Burt's Bees is the best thing that ever happened to my lips!  I can’t stand to have dry or chapped lips and haven’t had to on the road using this stuff.  No matter how many tubes I lose it’s still worth every penny.  


5.       My family and friends.  I feel like I write about this so often but honestly nothing makes me feel better about life or brightens my day more than chatting it up with them.  No matter where I am they never fail to put life in perspective for me!

2 comments:

  1. You're blog is so cute! I have the same Lilly planner! I have already been looking to see when the new ones are to come out! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I saw the top 5 list on yours and a few other blogs and loved it, so of course I just had to do my top 5! I have a phone cover to match my planner and have never gotten so many compliments on it!

    ReplyDelete